Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday, again

So look here, bored at work and it's friday and I'm wasting time waiting for the weekend. I have gotten married, done an internship and taken a full time job since my last post. It's been a crazy few months. I love being married to my best friend, she is the best. She puts up with a lot of my crap, but I think that she likes me still, for some unknown reason. This weekend we are going home after my classes and I'm hoping to shoot some blue rock and my rifle. should be a good time. Then we're going to Randy and Denise's saturday afternoon. There's a chance of snow this weekend, i think it's going to be a really cold weekend. I'm excited to start my job in January and am ready to know where my first assignment is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment